Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brasserie Beck. Week 1.3

I just want to start this story with ‘I love mussels” and Brasserie Beck is the best place to get fresh, large mussels, just huge portion of this dish. Let me just specify that the price is very reasonable for this portion. I was craving mussels since I left this restaurant last time.
The large pot of mussels with traditional white wine, garlic- shallot sauce, was served with perfect fried French fries and three dipping souses. It was a joy for me that day. Another dish we tried there was Duck ravioli. It is amassing. There are two big raviolis with dark, rich wine-duck comfit reduction purred all over the pasta. We order and enjoyed this dish from the first bite.

Brasserie Beck has a great selection of beer and wine. Moreover, they offer you to taste any wine you want before you buying a glass. The same goes with beer.
Bar tender was not bothering us but had enough involvement in how we doing, and if need anything. She was there for us. In contract with my last story about the Liberty Tavern, Brasserie Back has a great customer service, even though timing like usually was not perfect for lunch.
However, I am not too impressed with ambience of the restaurant. I think they could do better.
My friends and I did enjoy our last visit of this Belgium restaurant, and we will go there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment