Thursday, June 10, 2010

Liberty Tavern. Week 1.1


Not log time ago I went to “Liberty Tavern” for my lunch with my boss. I like this place in general. Very casual atmosphere, not too formal. Exact place for young crowd to hang out. Place itself is specious and bar is beautiful.
I ordered Ruben sandwich and my boss did California club.
The food was not served quickly. In addition, I just wanted to point out that place was not crowd at all. 2pm is not a perfect time for lunch usually. Anyway, portions of the sandwiges were huge. My boss was end up taking half home. I am not saying that it is good having a big portions, but for lunch people expecting this size portions. Food was great: good choice of meet, dressing, bread, presentation. Seasoning was perfect and the ingredients were fresh.
One thing I want to mention about this experience is service. As I mention earlier the restaurant was not busy at all. It was our one table inside and a couple of tables outside, who already finished with their lunch. So, we asked to be served, in terms of asking somebody to take our food order. Everybody was busy with closing lunch duties, and we were neglected. In addition, during our lunch service was lacking: asking for more water, for container to go, for our check. Usually service is good in Liberty Tavern, but not this time. On our way out manager or a host was sorry about the service, and promise that it would be better next time.
I will take his word for it, and will try to come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment