Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Glory Days Grill" 3.1

This week I am going to tell you my experience about a couple of restaurant in Woodridge area, the area where I am actually live. Past weekend on Saturday, we went for lunch at “Glory Days Grill”, located in Lowe’s Plaza. The time was around 1 pm. The restaurant was not too busy, which is not a good sign. A host set us down, and offered us menu. This is the usual thing.

The restaurant enterer is OK. Little too dark for me, but this is the sport bar, type “men’s happy hour”.



For my lunch meal, I got a chicken salad with blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles on top. My husband get short-rib sandwich, and my son had chicken fingers. For appetizer, we had buffalo chicken wings with ranch dressing. We have not had any alcoholic beverages this time, just water.


Than, maybe after 10 to 15 min we get our wings. No, questions, they were delicious, spicy and juicy. Yummy, loved it.
My salad was a big disappointment. Instead of blue cheese dressing, I got ranch, and you could barely see the blue cheese crumbles on the salad. As far as protein said, nothing exiting either, no special marinade on chicken, but will tell you truth amount of meet was more that enough. My husband sandwich, as he said, was very tasty. I liked his fries, properly done, not greasy. Sandwich was big and meet was very tender and juicy.
My son was very happy with chicken fingers and apple juice. As far as price goes, our bill were on the range of 45$ plus tips. I personally do not think that this lunch deserved this money.
However, all these factors are very subjective and depend on individual taste.
Service was fine; server was nice and welcoming. Over all rating: just some sport bar in Woodbridge.
I might go there with my friends, but just for drinks and wings, but not more than that.




No comments:

Post a Comment