Thursday, June 17, 2010

McDonalds Breakfast 2.2










I am back in the DC area. This short review will be about my neighborhood fast food restaurant. Nothing fancy this time, but just McDonalds.





Well, I did not have a dinner last night and today in the morning I was running a little late. On my way to work I was just starving, and stopped by our local McDonalds in the Woodbridge area. I am not a fan of fast food restaurant at all, but sometimes it is ok. I was pleasantly surprised that the place was packed at 8:30 in morning, and smelled delicious.




So, not thinking too hard, I chose “Bacon, Egg and Cheese on a Bageland cup of coffee. Like usually, food took 2 minutes, and I was in my car in no time. To tell you the truth, my breakfast was delicious. The ingredients were fresh, and the meal was hot and yummy.


The staff was cheerful and welcoming. Overall, I had a good experience with McDonalds. The interior maybe lacking, but this is McDonalds, nothing fancy as I said.


I would not say that this was a big meal; just right for me.


Lets faces it, you don’t need to eat in a fast food restaurants every day three times a day, but sometimes, in a pinch, they are your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment