Thursday, July 22, 2010

Boston Market 6.3

This post will be about Boston Market. I am sure that you already tried this place, and most likely were satisfied with your experience.

Boston Market is lovely, clean, cozy and charming place. Food is always good and fresh.

The majority of items they offer are healthy for you. Last time, I have been there a couple of days ago for lunch with my colleague.

I had half

of rotisserie chicken, mashed potato, and cookie for desert.

My portion was very generous.

Chicken was perfectly cooked. I prefer the dark meat in chicken. It is more moist, not dry, little more calories, but still a good amount protein and not too much fat.

I like their chicken noodle soup too. But this time I preferred the cookie over the soup. I am not sure if they bake them in the house or not.

They tasted fine, no complains. Surprisingly, that day this particular Boston Market on Colombia Pike, Arlington was not very busy. We had our food in 5 minutes.

All lunch together was less than 10$. Perfect!

The employees are nice as usual, nothing in particular about customer service. I respect the fact that place is always clean, fresh, and light. You can tell that management is in control.

Overall, I enjoyed my lunch: fast, inexpensive, yummy. Try it and you will enjoy it too!







No comments:

Post a Comment