Friday, July 2, 2010

Pizza Hut 4.3

Are you hungry for a good slice of pizza? The best pizza is baked in Pizza Hut. Today’s post going to be about this chain of restaurants. I had a quick “to go” lunch today a couple of hours ago. I was actually impressed with there menu. I have not been there for a long time, but usually order pizza from this place.


They add many good things to their old menu, like wings, deserts, pastas, different kinds of bredsticks. Prices are very reasonable. I love pizzas form Pizza Hut because of the pizza’s dough, crust, fresh toppings, excellent customer serves, and good deals. Overall, it is inexpensive very good meal.
Today for my lunch, I ordered large pizza with ham, pepperoni, mushrooms, and a lot of cheese. I get cinnamon stick for my son, and he loved it. Our total wait was around 15 min. During this time, we went to CVS, located in the same plaza,
for some general needs.

Pizza was very good, perfectly cooked and had just right amount of the choosing toppings.




I am not eating pizza on the daily bases, but when I do, I definitely prefer my neighborhood Pizza Hut. I am sure that I am not the only one who has the same opinion about pizza from pizza Hut.




No comments:

Post a Comment