Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ruby Tuesday 6.2

Again Woodbridge!


This time my story about Ruby Tuesday. We visit this place with my husband often. It located very close to our house.


Last time we went there for quick snack before we went to a movie. I ordered glass of Chateau St. Michelle Riesling, Chips, and Guacamole.


My husband got the mini cheeseburger sliders and a beer. We set in the bar area. Our beverages were on the bar immediately, and food arrived maybe 10 minutes later.


I always enjoy their guacamole. Every time I go there I order this item. It has big chunks of not mashed completely avocado, chapped tomatoes and seasoning.


These creamy chunks of avocado/guacamole and chips would be perfect with beer, but I choose wine, specifically Riesling.

Riesling is light bodied, crisp, fresh and little sweet wine.

My husband was enjoying his sliders too. They were nice. I tried them: fresh and juicy meat, right temperature and good seasonings.


I like the fact that Ruby Tuesday restaurant have a lot of woodwork inside: gorgeous wood bar and tables.
Another awesome thing is the salad bar. You can eat as much as you want. However, whole beauty about it is that the products are fresh, regardless if this is mix greens or cold pasta salad.
Usually, after our dinner or lunch we go for desserts: chocolate lava cake with scoop of ice cream. It is amassing! Warm chocolate lava melted with vanilla ice cream.

What can be better finish of your dinner?
A couple of words about service.

This time we were sitting in the bar area. Our bartender was very bubbly, and energizing.
We had a feeling of good care and attention. He gave us many suggestions on wine and food.
So far, I have not had a bad experience in dinning in Ruby Tuesday.
I keep trying this place to know more of their dishes. I will let you know if there will be a bad one.
I hope not!


No comments:

Post a Comment