Sunday, July 11, 2010

Carrabba's Italian Grill 5.2

Last Saturday we had a lovely dinner at the “Carrabba’s Italian Grill”. I want to mention that this was the first work place for me in the US.



I did enjoy working there, but the food is very good. Like usually, it was a regular Saturday dinner with my family.





The restaurant was busy, but we got a table right away. We got their yummy basket of bread with herb olive oil, and were browsing menu items.


I ordered cup of chicken noodle soup and shrimps scampi. It was delicious! I am telling you truth.

This is the best dish I ever try in Woodbridge area. Soup was very good too; very flavorful. I know exactly that cooks make this soup form the scratch.

It was very good; not salty, perfect consistency, and just right amount of soup in the cup.





My husband got Sirloin Marsala. The meat temperature was perfect, and the side, which was mushrooms and steam vegetables, was cooked to perfection.




I did tried the dish and liked it too. We ordered chicken fingers for my son, and he was pleasantly satisfied with his meal. The prices are very reasonable for the food they are offering.


This place is much better deal than “Macaroni Grill”.

With my meal, I had glass of their house Pinot Grigio, and my husband had a glass of good red wine.
Our server was very good in term of description of food items on the menu, and the specials of the day. He was very knowledgeable in wine aspect as well. Therefore, overall service was great.

Now, I would like to say a couple of wards about the atmosphere and ambience in the restaurant. I liked it very much. I love the idea of having an open kitchen in the dinning area. This fact totally changes everything in the restaurant: cozyness, smells and aromas all over the restaurant, and it is just alive and fool of character.

We had a great time at the Carrabba’s. We definitely will go back, maybe this coming Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment