Saturday, July 17, 2010

Panera 6.1


One another good place for lunch is Panera.

This place started form baking bread and now very famous for their sandwiches.
I personally think that one of the most important ingredients in making a sandwich is good freshly baked bread like in Panera.





Last week I had another great lunch in my life. It was in Panera Bakery Cafe. For my lunch, I usually like something light and simple.


Panera is the perfect place for it. I ordered Smoked Turkey sandwich –cold cuts – and cup of soup. I love Panera’s chicken noodle: perfect size, good consistency and texture, and made from the scratch, which is very important part in food business.
My sandwich was cold, as I mention before, cold cuts. There was couple of slices of smoked turkey, decent Swiss cheese, little bit of dijonaise, tomatoes and red onion.
Perfect lunch sandwich for me!
That day Panera was busy, but I got my food very fast. Beside sandwiches and soups, Panera bakes good pastries: scones, cookies, coffee cakes.


They are to die for. I am not a chocolate person, but I appreciate a good pastry.
Moreover, they offer hot breakfast everyday. And off course, their specialty bread: French baguette, Assiago Cheese, Tomato Basil, etc. I like this place. The food is always consistent: the same ingredients and recipes.

Lunch is very reasonably priced, and always fast, so you can go back to you office in no time.
Back to my story about visiting the Panera. I finished my meal, had a fresh brewing coffee, and I took to go with chocolate éclair for my afternoon snuck.
Overall, the experience was delightful. This is my regular place for lunch, and so far, it as not turned me down yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment