Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Big Buns" 4.2

This post will be about “Big Buns”.


This is a small privately owned fast food restaurant, where I like to go once in a while. The reason is that food is yummy and delicious, but very big portion for me.



Menu is very nicely done, not too complicated: Burger, Mahi-Mahi, Portobello mushroom, or Chicken. The good thing about this place is that you can choose your meat served on the bun or on the crunchy romaine lettuce. Therefore, there is the opportunity to decide if you want to have a “Big Buns" or not.


Last lunch I had a Burger, and I was very satisfied. The quality of meet was good, but the temperature on the meet, med-rare, they could not make it. They are offering huge variety of toppings: grill or red onion, grill mushrooms, corn, black beans, tomatoes, jalapeños, choice of cheese, etc.



There are sides you can order: chips, perfectly cooked French fries, fried onion rings, and sweet potato fries. The sweet potato fries is not very common for any other fast food restaurants. However, here they have a huge success with that. It is much healthier for you, and just very good.


So, continuing with my lunch. I got a burger on a Bun with grill onions, Swiss cheese, and mushrooms. For my side I had sweet potato fries, and just water. The burger was huge, very nice lunch portion for many people.


My potatoes, as I have already mentioned, was delicious. All that cost me around $10.
They also offer different kinds of beer.

Many people like to hang out on their beautiful patio in the courtyard with fountain, and enjoy lovely weather and great simple meal. My experience was great.


I like this place, and you will love it too!





No comments:

Post a Comment